Rose Gold - Hands-Free Tool
The Hands-Free Tool is an ultra-durable utility charm that opens doors and presses buttons in high-traffic areas to keep your hands clean and clear of viruses. This multi-purpose, antimicrobial tool is outfitted with a split ring so you can easily attach it to your Big O® Key Ring for quick, on-hand accessibility.
If you cringe at the thought of touching freezer aisle handles, or have found inventive ways to press elevator buttons at your office building (hello, high kick), then the Hands-Free Tool is your all-in-one, germ-repelling problem solver.
- Antimicrobial - The metallic finish of the Hands-Free Tool naturally repels viruses so you’re not carrying around a petri dish.
- Water-Resistant - After use, we like to wipe our Hands-Free Tools down with an antibacterial wipe for an extra clean feeling that delivers total peace of mind.
- Rounded Hook - The hook was designed to pull open door handles of any size and even push shopping carts.
- Extended Pointer - The pointed tip is there to help you press elevator buttons, ATM keypads without using your hands.
- Charm-Sized - At 8 by 3.75 cm, the Hands-Free Tool is super helpful, but also super cute.
- Durable - The Hands-Free Tool is strength tested - it won’t bend or break even when using it to pry open the heaviest door you know.
- Free Returns and Exchanges - Our hands-free accessories are as amazing as they say, but if it’s just not your thing, we offer free and easy returns and exchanges.